Over a thousand cyclists have had the interesting and rewarding experience of being an MBTC member over the long period the club has been running. Membership opens the door to great opportunities for you to tour locally, on islands, interstate, and even overseas. You can learn all about bicycle touring from experts with years of experience in the saddle, and make life-long friends. The great variety of rides available on our club calendar enables everyone to regularly experience new routes and sights. Club meetings and social nights allow you to connect to all things bicycle touring, whether you are interested in bicycle maintenance and setup, technical aspects of touring, exploring the country, or just meeting new and interesting people. If you want to discover Victoria, Australia, or the world, do it by bike!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly emails with club news, ride scheduling and updates
- Access to our Ride With GPS club account with premium navigation features
- Use of our PLBs (Personal Locator Beacons) for country rides
- Use of our First Aid kits on all club rides
- First Aid training for ride leaders
- Invitations to great social events
- Discounted accomodation at Buffalo Bed And Bike when booking through their website
- 10% discount on cycling adventures with Intrepid Travel
You are welcome to attend three of our rides as a visitor, to get a taste for the club before you join.
Cost of annual membership is $25.
Members must agree with the rules of our club (https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/library/forms/clubs-and-not-for-profits/incorporated-associations/model-rules-for-an-incorporated-association.doc) and support the purposes described within.
New membership applications are subject to committee approval.
Please pay your membership fee online at https://mbtcmembership.eventbrite.com.au
Enter your details including your credit card number, all credit card transactions are processed by PayPal’s secure server.