There are no club rides due to the lockdown.
A few things to note when we are riding again:
At all times rider behaviour must be within the law and follow the Victorian COVID-19 guidelines.
- do not attend if any part of the ride is outside your 25km zone
- do not attend if you have the slightest cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms
- do not attend if you are or should be in quarantine due to covid-19 (including waiting for a test rest result)
- carry a mask
- always be 1.5 m or more away from other people
- allow at least a 3-bike length distance behind other riders while riding
- no bunching up, even at stop points
- do not touch other riders’ bicycles or equipment
- recommended to have hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol in your kit
- recommended to have the covidsafe-app installed on your phone
It is highly recommended that you review the following web pages:
COVID-19 also has implications for the way we do first aid: