With the easing of restrictions, we are riding again with a maximum group side of 10 riders. Routes are to be within the 25km zone of all riders. Masks need to be worn both inside and outside.
At all times rider behaviour must be within the law and follow the Victorian COVID-19 guidelines.
- do not attend if any part of the ride is outside your 25km zone
- do not attend if you have the slightest cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms
- do not attend if you are or should be in quarantine due to covid-19 (including waiting for a test rest result)
- masks are to be worn both indoors and outdoors
- always be 1.5 m or more away from other people
- allow at least a 3-bike length distance behind other riders while riding
- no bunching up, even at stop points
- do not touch other riders’ bicycles or equipment
- recommended to have hand sanitizer that has at least 60% alcohol in your kit
- recommended to have the covidsafe-app installed on your phone
It is highly recommended that you review the following web pages:
COVID-19 also has implications for the way we do first aid: